rule #1: do not be his little secret.
yes, i know you’ve missed him. yes, i know this is complicated.
but you are not an apology. you are not a quick decision.
let them pass judgement, let them know.
you are the spotlight. you are the stage.
you are brilliant, beautiful, spit fire. you have magic in your fingertips.
do not be hidden.
let him shout your name from rooftops as often as he moans it against your skin.
you are dusk and dawn, sunrise and sunset. he does not control the skies."
on having loved, by Victoria W. (via neurologies)
Allie Brosh, Hyperbole and a Half (via quotes-shape-us)
- Extremely intuitive
- Searchers of hidden meaning
- Sensitive and perceptive
- Gifted at reading others
- Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with
- Will not compromise their ideals
- Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
- Genuinely warm and affirming by nature
- Typically gentle and caring
- Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
- Usually have good communication skills
- Tend to be gifted writers
- Take commitments very seriously
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Have very high expectations of themselves and others
- Good listeners
- Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
- Deep, complex and intense
- Artistic and creative
- Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
- Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
- Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
- Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
- Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand
- Extremely insightful about people and situations
- Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
- Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
- Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve
- Can, in some ways, be easy-going
- Natural nurturer – they make loving parents and are likely to have strong bonds with their children
- Devoted to and protective of those they care about
- Like to work independently
- Rarest of all types
- Tend to hold back part of themselves – can be secretive
- Are often hard to get to know, difficult to understand
- May not be good with money
- Often not good with handling practical, day-to-day concerns
- Tendency to believe they’re always right and dismiss/ignore other peoples’ opinions, even before fully hearing them out
- May be prone to depression
- Intensely dislike criticism and conflict – tend to internalize conflict and may react to it with heated, explosive anger
- May have a hard time leaving an unhealthy relationship
- May be highly protective of themselves and overly private, only sharing what they want and when they want to share it
- Can be stubborn
- Rarely at complete peace with themselves – always doubt they are living up to their full potential
- Often not good with highly detailed tasks – will either avoid these tasks or go to other extreme and become so enveloped in detail that they lose sight of big picture
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now