- I applied for a phlebotomy job in Portland. Fingers freakin’ crossed.
- Wow it’s fuckin’ hot today.
- My dad bought my brother a $500 camera for my brother’s trip to Croatia in July. I’ve been asking for a DSLR since I was in high school. I stopped expecting one ‘cos I’m an adult now and adults generally don’t get $500 presents from their parents. So I’m just a little pissed. I know it’s silly and petty.
- Sibling rivalry never really ends. But seriously, the kid is spoiled as fuck. I am a little, too, I’m not denying that. But… idk, I sound like a brat right now.
- However, knowing how pathetic I am, my mom got me a $25 gift certificate for Starbucks and it was so sweet I almost teared up a bit.
- I need a fucking job so badly. Every “sure thing” I’ve had has fell through.
- I’ll tell you one thing, when I finally get a job and move out and am making steady money- I’m gonna get my parents something really nice. They’re saints. Every time I have to ask for gas money I cringe but they give it.
- Soon I’ll be ok.
- And next week my friends Will and Michaela are coming to visit so I have something to look forward to. I get to play tour guide in the City (I’m taking them to the Met, the MoMa and various bookstores.) I’m quite excited.