- I cannot express how much I hate job hunting. Boston is a medical town- someone somewhere must be hiring phlebotomists and yet no one has called me back.
- However I’ve decided to be excited in spite of having no gainful employment (yet). Our place is getting a full renovation so we’ll have all new everything when we move in (washer/dryer in unit and a dishwasher and a back deck like come on) and the management seems friendly. They’re willing to let us move in the week before our lease technically starts as well so Madeleine can start her grad classes on time.
- My dear friend Jez wants to throw me a “Welcome to Boston” party because she is actually the most adorable thing in the universe (plus it’s an excuse to get cast&crew from TGS together)
- WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HUMID THO FO REAL
- I mean, I know why, it’s July in New York but still. It’s not making it easy for me to, you know… breathe.